Guidelines for poster presenters
A poster presentation combines a visual display on a poster board of the highlights of research with a question-and-answer opportunity. The poster will be available for viewing by participants during all hours of the conference. All participants are encouraged to visit the posters in the breaks and contact the main author during the conference when it is feasible.
Your poster must be in place by 10:00 am on Thursday 8 September.
It is possible to mount the posters at the pre-registration on Wednesday, 7 September from 15-17 pm.
It should remain mounted and available for viewing until 11:00 am on Saturday 10 September. It must be removed by 13:00 pm on Saturday 10 September. After this time any posters remaining will be disposed of.
- Posters should be displayed in portrait style. The maximum size of your poster should be a standard A0:
Measure in centimeters 118,9cm (height) by 84,1cm (width)
Measure in inches 46,813 (height) by 33, 11 (width)
Content and design:
- All posters should include title, name of authors, institution, city and country. The lettering of the title should be at least 25 mm high and the main text at least 10 mm high.
- The poster should be easily readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- The identity of experimental agents and technologies should be disclosed on the poster.
- Trademarks of e.g. drugs, devices, technologies, or services, should not be used; they may be mentioned once between brackets the first time the product/ service/technology is mentioned in the text, but never in the poster title.
- Grants and support received in regard of the work described should be acknowledged on the poster.
The Conference Secretariat provides equipment for setting up the posters on the boards.
The Conference Secretariat takes no responsibility for left or damaged posters.