It is still possible to watch all the scientific sessions and industry symposia on-demand at Vimeo. If you did not attend the conference, you need to register through the link below.
You will then afterwards receive the log-in information.
Prices for on-demand access to EBJIS 2022
- Online EBJIS member*: € 350 (incl. VAT)
- Online EBJIS non-member: € 400 (incl. VAT)
- Lower-resource countries online access*: € 200 (incl. VAT)
* The EBJIS member fee is only valid for members of EBJIS. We reserve the right to change your registration if your status does not correspond with the EBJIS membership list. In such case you will receive an e-mail notification and will be required to pay the non-member fee.
** Low-resource countries are defined by the World Bank: datatopics.worldbank.org/world-development-indicators/the-world-by-income-and-region.html
To download your CME and attendance certificates, please follow these steps:
- Click on the button above
- Log in with your e-mail address and password (you need to use the same e-mail address you used for the registration)
- Click the module Certificates
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your certificates
- You will then be able to download the certificates as a PDF file
|Categories||Until 1 July||From and on 1 July|
|EBJIS member*||€ 558||€ 645|
|Non member||€ 680||€ 740|
|Resident||€ 305||€ 420|
|One-day reg||€ 340||€ 370|
|Industry delegate||€ 1.000||€ 1.000|
|Student fee**, all days||€ 220||€220|
|Student fee**, one-day||€ 85||€ 85|
|Online EBJIS member*||€ 350||€ 350|
|Online EBJIS non-member||€ 400||€ 400|
|Lower-resource countries online participation***||€ 200||€ 200|
|Gala dinner||€ 80||€ 80|
All prices include 20% Austrian VAT.
Please note: It is required by the local authorities that we charge local VAT, hence the reverse charge mechanism does not apply and it is therefore not possible for attendees, that are taxable persons in another EU country or established outside EU, to receive an invoice without local VAT. This general rule follows from article 53 & 55 of the EU VAT Directive.
* The EBJIS member fee is only valid for members of EBJIS. We reserve the right to change your registration if your status does not correspond with the EBJIS membership list. In such case you will receive an e-mail notification and will be required to pay the non-member fee. Please be aware of the terms of cancellation.
** Student fee: The Annual Meeting offers a reduced student fee for undergraduate and master students. Please submit a scan of your student ID when registering to the conference. PhD students belongs to the category "Resident".
*** Low-resource countries are defined by the World Bank: https://datatopics.worldbank.org/world-development-indicators/the-world-by-income-and-region.html
- Admission to the full conference programme
- Final programme
- Conference bag
- Coffee breaks and lunch
- Welcome reception on 8 September 2022
Special Dietary Requirements
Please remember to indicate in the online registration if you have any special dietary requirements (vegetarian, allergies etc.).